GOES IN WET. COMES OUT DRY™
Water can damage or destroy portable electronic devices and ruin your day. Many of us have learned the hard way that the "hack" of putting your phone in rice is not reliable and rarely works. The Absorbits™ Wet Electronics Rescue Pouch is the only product on the market that will restore a cell phone and other electronic devices after they get wet.
WHAT IS ABSORBITS™?
PATENTED MATERIAL THAT EXTRACTS MOISTURE
FROM WET DEVICES IN AS LITTLE AS 4 HOURS
Absorbits™ is a material “sandwich” of encapsulated desiccant in moisture-wicking nylon. It works on the same principle as commercial dehumidifiers but without needing electricity. In simpler terms, it's like a dampness vacuum. The moisture-wicking process ranges between 4 – 24 hours. Releasing the moisture is easy; place the case in the sun or dry with a hair dryer on low heat settings.
Unlike cheap disposable desiccants that needs daily replacement, Absorbits™ is designed for repeated use and the desiccant inside does not need to be replaced.
U.S. Patent No. 9,771,202
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Turn off the wet device immediately.
2. If your device has a case or covering on it, remove it.
3. If possible, remove the battery. If not, that’s okay.
4. Wipe down the device and all components with a dry towel or cloth.
5. Place the device and battery inside the Absorbits™ pouch.
6. Check the device in 4-6 hours. If it is still not turning on, repeat until it has been in the rescue pouch for a total of 24 hours.
REUSABLE: To prepare the pouch for the next use, simply place it in the sun or dry it with a hair dryer or in the clothes dryer on the lowest heat setting.